Education Partnership Program FAQ
How does the Education Partnership Program work?
- Once you are signed up for the Education Partnership Program (EPP), you receive an EPP number, plus a program booklet to present the program to your students and alumni.
- Use the information in the program booklet to generate interest among your student base. Then simply have each student fill out the student information form, and send these forms to us via mail, fax, or email.
- Students have until 6 months after graduation to place a deposit on a qualifying entry-level class and still receive the highly discounted student rate.
- After each entry level class, any referral credit due is added to your account. Credit will only be received if the EPP# or the name of the school is given as a referral at the time of registration.
- Call us periodically to review the credit on account for you. You can gift the 20% tuition credit to any student, staff, or alumni. Or just ask for us to send a check for the 10% revenue accumulated from your referrals.
- There is no limit on the number of students or graduates who can take part in the program, and they do not have to attend the seminar in the city or state where the school is located - so your revenue potential is unlimited as well!
How do your students benefit from this program?
- The Upledger Institute International and other IAHE members offer tuition discounts of more than 50% off full tuition for qualified students currently enrolled in a full-time hands-on healthcare educational program.
- Your enrolled students enjoy an extended eligibility peroid for the special discounted rate. They may "lock in" the special discount with a paid deposit anytime within 6 months after graduation. Best of all, this deposit allows them to take the class at any time, even after the 6-month eligibility period.
- Your students may choose from any or all of IAHE's level one classes: CranioSacral Therapy 1 (CS1), Lymph Drainage Therapy 1 (LDT1), Visceral Manipulation 1 (VM1), or Neural Manipulation 1 (NM1).
- Your students will have access to discounted professional liability insurance through Manual Therapy Plus if they enroll before graduation.
What kind of support comes with the Education Partnership Program?
We give you a personal contact to answer your questions and help you implement the program, a complete set of helpful promotional flyers to get your students involved, and a direct link from www.upledger.com to your school's website.
We will utilize marketing efforts to support your school and encourage your students and alumni to register to maximize your revenue stream.
- Brochures that explain the courses and available discounts to your students.
- Ongoing e-mail news updates throughout the 6-month eligibility period after graduation and beyond.
- Early registration discounts of up to $200 US off of full tuition for your alumni no longer eligible to take part as students.
- Mailings to your students and alumni featuring IAHE classes in your area.
- Flyers for local classes for you to distribute, customized with your registration number.
What classes are your students eligible to take with the student discount?
Your students and graduates are invited to learn from The Upledger Institute International and other members of the International Alliance of Healthcare Educators - recognized leaders in continuing education.
Any individual may take one, two, or all four of the qualifying classes - so their savings, and their skills, can really add up.
Education Partnership Program Contact Information
Call us and ask to speak with the Education Partnership Program administrator and we will register you as an EPP right away. An instructional booklet will be emailed to you with details on the program and forms that you can use right away. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Our office is open Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Address: 11211 Prosperity Farms Rd. Suite D-345, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410